1. Sitting on a house does not require a ladder.
2. Badge bunnies fall into one of three groups
b. Young and stupid
3. If you say “I hope you are not late tonight” or in any other way refer to your husband being late, he will be late.
4. College is a total pain, but so worth it
5. A strong support group is needed when life turns crummy.
6. The general public does not understand anything about police work
7. Friends will defriend you for defending the police. (say that 3 times fast)
8. Your first date of the year is likely to get interrupted by a tornado, or criminal
9. When your husband starts to talk to a random guy and you have to question if it’s a fellow cop or ex-criminal it could go either way.
10. Spanish is hard, as it is one thing I didn’t learn this year that I should have.