Thursday, May 25, 2017

Play cards

What do cross-dressers, drugs, students, and Mexican kisses have in common? They are all a part of a typical day for  T-rex.  Which could sound really cool, but the reality is usually more messy. For instance cross-dressers should at least consult some style rules, and not be drunk in public. Drugs are only fun in idea, never practice (cop humor?)  Students are great, unless they are not.  And Unwanted kisses of any kind are never fun, but also drunk ladies taking advantage of your mouth just sounds creepy.

His nights usually fall into nothing happening or all the crazy at once!  I think it can be like that for anything, when it rains it pours. The messy days tend to stick around a little longer in cop work. The slow days are needed just for the mental rest needed to cope with everything else. I don’t joke that T-rex plays cards at work (OKay I still do!! But follow me)  He needs that time to deal with the other things, I know a day off is only as relaxing as he can make it, and for that to really work I need to support his days off and let him play cards.  Balance is needed for sure. 

No comments: