Saturday, January 29, 2011

100th Post!!!

Yippy! I made it to 100 posts! I thought I would have given up by now. And although my writing has slowed down a little I still think I am keeping at it well enough. I will get back into the swing of things soon enough.

School has been kicking my butt and I don’t know why. I guess I just don’t have much motivation for it right now. I found out I will not be graduating in May like I thought. I am just a few classes short. I have all the classes I need for my major I just also need some more upper division classes. I am not a big fan of more classes, but I can take something like Art, or something that will seem like an easy A until I get into the class!

Everyone is doing well around here. Seems like the same old same old. I guess at some point you just get used to the life of a cop’s wife. . . .At least for a few hours. I have learned that once I think I get it, it changes. . Whatever it is.

T-rex has been working nights, and they are short a guy right now so he is working nights alone. I have found out I am not a big fan of that. I wish he had someone else with him at least most of the night. He seems to be doing okay, and we are getting along well enough. Until he told me he was going to be gone for a week during our daughter’s birthday for more training. I don’t know why but that really upset me. He will be home for her party and this time he is only going to be gone for a week. I know it will not be that bad, but it still made me mad. I wish that he could be home every night for dinner. That would be so cool. Then again I might get sick of seeing him so much now.



I think part of the reason I have not posted in the last few days is because of all the stuff going on in the news. Well the news is not doing anything, but they are reporting about all the bad stuff going on right now. I don’t really want to get into it, or my thoughts on the sad things that are going on right now but let me just say it is upsetting.

I understand that T-rex’s job is not really a “safe” job, but never before have I ever felt like he was in a war, like all the guys (and gals) are under attack. Most of the time I can write the bad stuff off as just a bad thing that happened, but for some reason I can’t just write this off. It is sad and scary. I could go on and on about this but I guess I am just not ready.

So anyway, I am still around! No matter what life seems to go on. . .. there is that saying “whatever doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger” I don’t really agree with that, but whatever doesn’t kill you is not going to stop tomorrow from coming.



Oh, I also got a few messages about people not being able to comment. I am so sorry! I have not been on here to check things out that much and well I don’t know what happened. I think I have it fixed, if you are still having issues please email me or something so I know what needs fixed. . .also if you think you know what is causing the issues please let me know. I am the first to say there are a lot of things I am still “computer dumb” on.



ammointhedryer@live.com

2 comments:

Meadowlark said...

Well, it's not "computer dumb", but rather there always seems to be some weird-ities about blogger, wordpress, etc that trick us up.

And school is kicking my butt this term as well. Every single class, and that's never happened before. I just can't get in the groove. :( Oh, and "art" as an easy A? My digital design class is surprisingly difficult. BIG. HEAVY. SIGH.

I feel your pain.
Peace

betty joe said...

It is scary. Very scary.We'll get through it. Its sad.