Sunday, August 14, 2016





It is easy to get caught up in the slow pace of the small town. A place where a DUI, some kids at a party, and cow calls are a busy day. There is a feeling of no worry, if the officer is late getting home it is because he was talking with the guys at the office, not because something happened that he now has to deal with.



HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



I cannot lie, most days are clam. But even after all the deaths, parties, DUIs, fights, and so on T-rex has had to deal with, we had a new one. A chase. I don’t know what it is about this area, but people actually think they can run?! A chase scares me. Just NO. I don’t want it to happen. It seems like nothing good can come out of going 80mph on a dirt farm road. 

At the end of the day the other officers congratulated T-rex for making it into his first chase. I did the only thing I could. I told him No.

No comments: