1. Find something to worry about, for me it is when T-rex does not call when I think he should call, this could be a few hours to a few minutes.
2. Hold phone, maybe even dial his number, but don’t call out of fear that his ringing phone will alert the bad guys to his dark hiding location behind the boxes and they will all open fire on him at once, he will have that sad cartoon look of despair as he fumbles to silence the phone, shoot, and hide all at the same time.
3. Find something to distract you, avoid the bed room, laundry room, and kitchen, all of which remind you that your cop is not home.
4. After so long, call another police wife or get on Nation Police Wife Association and whine about how annoying it is
5. Stair out the window, get grumpy whenever someone drives by in a vehicle that even might kind of in dim light look like the patrol cars.
6. Refresh all news sites 100 times an hour.
7. Give up and mentally make peace with the fact that if your cop is not hurt already he will when he gets home
8. When your cop comes home yell at him for at least 15 minutes. “Why did you not call?” and “No, I wasn’t worried I just needed to know when to start dinner” are phrases that can be repeated as often as you wish.
9. Repeat as often as needed.