Saturday, December 11, 2010

I am DONE!

I just got all my finals done! I am so happy that stress is done with for about a month or so. My last semester of college starts January 10th. Well I hope it is my last semester, but there is a good chance I am going to go for my masters in a few years. But I am going to take a few years off. This has kicked my butt.

This semester has been the worst yet, with a lot of last minute test taking, and reports written at the very last minute. Adding work into the mix sure did mess up my last minute system. Next semester I am adding an extra class so I can be done. I hope that I am able to keep up on my work. Spanish should not be too bad now that I am getting some of it. The grammar part still does not click, but hey it does not click for me in English either.

So today I am off to sell back my books, then I work for like ever, and before I even get home T-rex is going to work for the P.D. at some grant rate pay! His pay is great when he gets to do that. All just in time for the holidays! I hope that I have some time off around Christmas, but if not at least when I get home from work I can spend time with the kids or clean the house and not write some report about how people are only deviant because we say they are. Yeah some deep thinking going on (Not really).

Here is to letting my brain go dead for a few weeks! Hope that everyone is having a great time with the holiday stuff. Should be a fun year around here.

2 comments:

Meadowlark said...

We figured it once... for $60 an hour, husband can work OT any time he wants!!!! Of course, we have no kids left at home, so we're pretty much on our own schedule!

Good luck with your little break and don't waste too much of it cleaning. It'll just get messy again. Kiss the kidlets and the husband and that's all that matters in the end.

Peace

Ann T. said...

Dear Yellow,
I am BEHIND!! But I saw this announcement in my Google Reader and had to stop by.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Seems to me that the kickin' went both ways. Good for you! That's a lot to hold together all at once!

Ann T.