Friday, November 12, 2010

More thoughts from my head. . .

That mostly stay there. . .



1. I really hope that was food Rae just ate

2. That’s a perp.

3. I hate the word perp, it sounds like a kinky thing people do alone in their beds.

4. I love to show off and brag about my husband to random people.

5. I secretly think I can do T-rex’s job better than he can. . . you know if there were no drunks, dead animals, runaway cows starting a beef, shooting, pepper spray, and driving on dirt roads at night. Yeah then I would so be a better cop than he is.

6. I look good in jeans and a t-shirt, as long as I have that super great extra push push-up bra on.

7. People who can’t say “I am sorry” are mean.

8. Girls are prettier than boys, because girls also come with way more drama!

9. How can my kids get half their DNA from Me and half from T-rex and still be so different?

10. My kids are equal parts cute and disgusting. “That’s disgusting” was Lilly’s first sentence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! JB always makes fun of me when I say "perp."

Helene said...

I don't think I could do my husband's job...he writes HTML code all day long. Soooo boring. Your husband's job sounds way more exciting!!!

Handcuffed Heart said...

i hate the word perp too!!!! ugh! For the same reason as you. :)