Monday, September 6, 2010
HOW TO: Pack a lunch for a cop
1. Get out old lunch box.
2. Decide lunch box is to small and look for small cooler
3. Find small cooler in garage
4. Find BIG bugs in small cooler
5. Yell at husband for keeping cooler in garage
6. Ignore husband when he reminds you that you asked him to put it in garage
7. Wash out cooler with HOT water and bleach
8. Open refrigerator and find enough food for a small army
9. Pack small cooler full of food.
10. Put in a few water bottles and cans of soda
11. Make husband take small cooler to car, as it is now so heavy
12. Listen nicely next day as husband tells you everything that was wrong with lunch
a. The bread got mushy
b. I don’t like mustard
c. The drinks got hot
d. Leftover meatloaf is fine if it can be heated up, which it can’t
e. Old baby food does not count as a fruit
f. A spoon would have been nice
g. A fork too
h. Why was there a jar of pickles?
13. Tell husband you will do better today
14. Give husband $10 and tell him to go to the 24/7
15. Yell at husband to put small cooler back in garage.
Posted by Yellow