There are a lot of great things going on in my head that I don’t say because I am Grownupish. I have decided to share some of them with you.
1. Yes I get it T-rex, I will call you back in 10 minutes, let me finish talking to my mom! It’s a girl thing you just don’t get. NO, you don’t need to call 5 times in 3 minutes. I GET IT! Also, just because I don’t pick up the phone doesn’t mean I am dead.
2. Dude, this is a school yard, there is no need to smoke right now, right here. Dumb people tick me off. (Now my friend did say something to dumb smoker, and that could be why we are friends!)
3. She is so cool I would so share my Barbie with her.
4. You think my cussing is distasteful? I think your boobs in flapping in the wind are distasteful!
5. Funny names for poop are stupid.
6. Hahaha my kid is cooler than your kid; just don’t mind the bangs in her face!
7. Wow, some of the moms here need a mirror; oh she makes my mirror look dirty or something, why am I dressed in this? At least I am not dressed in that!
8. Stop biting your nails?! Do you want everyone to think I am a bad mom?! Why do you that anyway? Its ugly, I don’t get it, ouch. STOP IT!
9. Eww feet! Get em away, don’t come near me. . . .Socks dude socks, that is all I am asking, clean socks. . am I asking too much. . EWWWW (this has been said to a few, so it’s not just something I have learned to keep in my head all the time, but most of the time)
10. Ugh I don’t care about sally’s life story! If I wanted to know I would have said something other than hello. She is boring, I think it would be fun to use duck tape on her.