Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why do bad things always happen in threes?

I am so ready for training to be over!

Today the dishwasher flooded the basement. The paneling that is in the laundry room is ruined. The dishwasher is again useless. And there is a good chance I have poison mold growing infecting everyone.

The van did not start this morning. Well, rather, it took 4 tries to get it going today. It made that funny sound but never clicked over. Just sounds. We have been having issues with the driver side door, and I noticed it did not start when I had the door open, but once I closed the door it started. I don’t know much about cars but I am sure that the driver side door and the start are not connected. At least, I never had an issue with that before. I want a new car. I have never wanted something so much in my life. I want a new car so bad I cried. T-rex wants a motorcycle. I don’t want him to get a motorcycle, money aside; I think they are made to kill people. People should not drive at fast speeds without some kind of “wall” between them and the very hard ground. Also four wheels are better than two!

Then the end all, one of our hermit crabs died. I picked up his shell, like I do from time to time, and this little nasty crab thing fell right out. It made me jump, pee a little, and freak out a lot. I had to scoop him out of the tank thing and tell the girls. We buried him in the back yard. No one wanted to say any worlds. Poor crab died alone. Not that I cared he always snapped at me anyway. But Lilly is all upset, she says that it was her crab and she wants to keep his shell to remember him by. I told her no. I think it is gross. That made her sadder.

But what really ticked me off is the fact that I have to deal with all of this alone. When I called T-rex to tell him about the crab he just said “Well get rid of it.” Well DUH! But how about “Oh babe I am sorry. I will talk to the kids. Are you okay?” Nope he was playing games with the guys. Err! Not only do bad things have to happen in threes, but I have to deal with it all. Just today I told my mom I didn’t want to be a grown up anymore. She said “told you so” well not just like that but, but she would have! I would have too!

So, my three bad things for the week are out of the way!! Yippy! Good luck from here on out. If I could pick the three good things to happen, first I want a new car, then a new dishwasher, and for the kids to never want another pet again! Hey, a gal can dream right?


No comments: