1. How to wash a Kevlar vest (more on that in a later post)
2. How to press a uniform, with the little lines down the pants
3. How to get “stink” out of an undershirt
4. How to do small home repairs like: wash the A/c out, flip a breaker, unclog a sink, and fix a cabinet
5. How to change oil in a vehicle. Thank you Mr. K, I never felt so icky!
6. How to pie a corner (or something like that. I guess I didn’t really learn that, as much as I was told about it. ... I tend to tune T-rex out when he goes into “cop talk”)
7. How to keep food hot for a few hours, and reheat it to perfection
8. An officer with a new truck, gun, or other “tool” is just like a kid with a new toy
9. Secret squirrel shit is not really code for pulling up road kill
10. Guys really do look hot in uniform. Maybe it’s the belt. But yeah. . .