Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This award was given to me by Mrs Fuzz at A Police Wife and W at Ello Minnow Pea
I guess the rules are I am to post10 new things about myself, and then pass it on. Well Thank you gals for thinking of me! Here are 10 new things about myself.
1. I like the color green. I think it is pretty. It is also a color I can see easily. I cannot see orange and yellow really well.
2. I am anti-politically correct. But I do respect people. For instance my VCR is retarded not a person. I tend to upset people with my avoidance of P.C. things. I don’t tend to care. When people were trying to be P.C. and call my daughter slow I secretly wanted to punch them in the face. She was/is just who she was/is and there is nothing wrong with that. No labels are needed.
3. I am an open book. I have nothing to hide, other than who I am online ;) I spent years of my life literally hiding, and I don’t ever want to go back to that. I tend to tell friends and family what I think, (as nice as I can) with little regard to if I should or not. I have a hard time keeping things in anymore. This goes for my children too, who see more and hear more than they should at times. But I don’t think keeping things from them is really the best way to protect them.
4. I love diet coke. No I NEED diet coke. We say soda, even though no one in my family does.
5. I knew I was going to marry T-rex long before we started to date.
6. My Dad was and is the best dad in the world. I still live in that place where he is superman. I don’t know if I will ever fully get out of that place. I do see his faults, and the things I want to change, but no matter of that he was still the best dad I could have growing up. I secretly still want his approval and praise in everything.
7. My family, outside of my parents and sisters, consist of nuts and evil. I avoid them.
8. I call my mom every day. She really is a best friend in so many ways. Yet still a mom. I don’t know how she is able to find the balance but I love it. Our fights are bad, but they are so few. I guess best friends are bound to fight some. But a mom and daughter will always work things out.
9. I think my sisters are super pretty, and I hate that I will never look as good as they do. One is so tall with long blond hair (I secretly feel bad about making fun of her as a kid, it was wrong of me, and now she is beautiful.) My other sister is always in style, has great hair, and is shaped just better than I am. She is still just as short as me, which almost makes me happy.
10. I never wanted to marry a cop. Never! I saw what it was like for my dad and for me as a kid. I will support T-rex no matter what in his job as an officer. I will learn the ways of a “police wife” give up some of my dreams, and put others on hold. Only because I see this is what he was made to do. I think in some ways I was made to be a cop’s wife. I know I was made to be his wife.
And now to pass it on to some blogs :)
Adventures in mommy land
Being Gently Led
I'm living proof that God has a sense of humor
And although he likley could care less I still like his blog so Spark Check
Posted by Yellow